A strong history of conducting exemplar research, building collegial and community partnerships, and contributing to the research goals of the University of Saskatchewan.
Team Work & Innovation
The College of Kinesiology has a strong history of conducting exemplar research, building collegial and community partnerships, and contributing to the research goals of the University of Saskatchewan. We are committed to:
- build and maintain a research environment conducive to success, indvidually and collectively;
- grow our research success;
- set benchmarks to assess and monitor our progress;
- foster a team and collective approach to research in our College;
- provide an exceptional highly qualified people training environment and celebrate our accomplishments.
Our College research vision is: Sustained research excellence.
We advance understanding of the impact of physical activity on the relationship between muscles and bone, as well as further our understanding of independent effects on each of these tissues.
Social psychological research in physical activity for health promotion and disease prevention.
Understanding the role of physical activity experiences, including sport and exercise, in women and girls’ health and well-being.