The College of Kinesiology has many ways that you can stay connected with us.
- Update your contact information
- Support the College of Kinesiology
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Plan a class reunion
- Thinking about hosting a class reunion? Let us help you! We can help you track down your classmates and support your event.
- There are many people at the University of Saskatchewan who can support you during your reunion planning. Click here for a guide on the getting started, how-to's, and
check liststo help you along the way.
- For more information and to get started contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As a graduate of the College of Kinesiology at the University of Saskatchewan, you become a lifetime member of a very proud group of Alumni. As a kinesiology professional, you take your skills and expertise into your community because your passion is to improve the health and wellness of those you serve. You are our ambassadors as you carry with you the College of Kinesiology's vision, mission and values.
Let us know about the great things you have accomplished since convocation - we're always looking for success stories to share on our website and in our newsletters.
Benefits and Services
Alumni membership is automatic once you graduate. Alumni Cards are available to all U of S graduates, including honourary and associate members of the Alumni Association.
Your Alumni Card is free and serves as identification for access to:
- a variety of campus facilities, including the opportunity to purchase a gym membership at the PAC and free Library card.
- email and online services
- group benefits and services
Alyssa Wiebe, B.Sc.
Communications & Alumni Relations Officer, College of Kinesiology