- Indigenous Health
- Cardiovascular Physiology
- Cardiovascular Health across the Menopausal Transition
- Exercise Physiology
- Ph.D. (Experimental Medicine), University of British Columbia, 2014
- M.Sc. (Human Kinetics), University of British Columbia, 2010
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology), University of Northern British Columbia, 2007
Ironside, A.K., Murray, N.M., Hedayat, L.M., Murchison, C.M., Kirkpatrick, C.A., Foulds, H.J.A.. Associations of physical fitness and physical activity with sleep among middle-aged women. Journal of Sport Medicine and Physical Fitness 60:1502-1506
- H.J.A. Foulds, C.D. Rodgers, V. Duncan and L.J. Ferguson, 2016. A systematic review and meta-analysis of screen time behaviour among North American Indigenous populations. Obesity Reviews, 17: 455-466.
- H.J.A. Foulds, S.S.D. Bredin and D.E.R. Warburton, 2015. Ethnic differences in the vascular responses to aerobic exercise. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 47: 280-288.
- H.J.A. Foulds and D.E.R. Warburton, 2014. The blood pressure and hypertension experience among North American Indigenous populations. Journal of Hypertension, 32: 724-734.
- H.J.A. Foulds, S.S.D. Bredin and D.E.R. Warburton, 2012. The relationship between hypertension and obesity across different ethnicities. Journal of Hypertension, 30: 359-367.
- S. Charlesworth, H.J.A. Foulds, J.F. Burr and S.S.D. Bredin, 2011. Evidence-based risk assessment and recommendations for physical activity clearance: pregnancy. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism, 36: S33-S48.
Click for PubMed publications
Click for Google Scholar publications
Graduate Training Opportunities
- KIN 223.3 - Contemporary Health Issues
- KIN 250 - How the Body Moves II
- KIN 424.3 - Aging and Physical Activity