- Aboriginal Health
- Cardiovascular Physiology
- Cardiovascular Health across the Menopausal Transition
- Exercise Physiology
- Ph.D. (Experimental Medicine), University of British Columbia, 2014
- M.Sc. (Human Kinetics), University of British Columbia, 2010
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology), University of Northern British Columbia, 2007
- H.J.A. Foulds, C.D. Rodgers, V. Duncan and L.J. Ferguson, 2016. A systematic review and meta-analysis of screen time behaviour among North American Indigenous populations. Obesity Reviews, 17: 455-466.
- H.J.A. Foulds, S.S.D. Bredin and D.E.R. Warburton, 2015. Ethnic differences in the vascular responses to aerobic exercise. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 47: 280-288.
- H.J.A. Foulds and D.E.R. Warburton, 2014. The blood pressure and hypertension experience among North American Indigenous populations. Journal of Hypertension, 32: 724-734.
- H.J.A. Foulds, S.S.D. Bredin and D.E.R. Warburton, 2012. The relationship between hypertension and obesity across different ethnicities. Journal of Hypertension, 30: 359-367.
- S. Charlesworth, H.J.A. Foulds, J.F. Burr and S.S.D. Bredin, 2011. Evidence-based risk assessment and recommendations for physical activity clearance: pregnancy. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism, 36: S33-S48.
Click for PubMed publications
Click for Google Scholar publications
Graduate Training Opportunities
- KIN 223.3 - Contemporary Health Issues
- KIN 424.3 - Aging and Physical Activity