- Ph.D. Educational Leadership, University of Calgary
- M.Sc. Human Kinetics, University of Windsor
- B.A. University of Lethbridge
- 2016 to present - Dean and Associate Professor, College of Kinesiology
- 2011-2016 - Dean, Faculty of Health, Community and Education, Mount Royal University, Calgary, Alberta
- 2003-2011 - Associate Dean, Faculty and Health and Community Studies, Mount Royal University, Calgary, Alberta
- 2000-2003 - Department Chair, Physical Education and Recreation Studies
- 1996-2000 - Instructor, Physical Activity and Sport Administration
Publications and Presentations
Recent select publications and presentations:
- Dean, Y., London, C.L., Carston, C., & Salyers, V. (2015). Who assists the faculty? The need for mentorship programs for faculty undertaking international education initiatives. International Journal for Leadership in Learning 4(1), 1-34. Available online.
- Salyers, V., Carston, C., Dean, Y., & London, C.L. (2015). Exploring the motivations, expectations and experiences of students who study in global settings. Journal of International students.5(4), 368-382.
- London, C.L. (2014, October). Leadership Panel. Alberta Family Wellness Initiative 2014 symposium - Accelerating Innovation: Telling the Brain Story to Inspire Action. Calgary, AB.
- LeBlanc, S., London, C.L., & Huisman, J. (2013). Using groups to change the department head role: An organization development case. Tertiary Education and Management,19(2).
- Pritchard-Kennedy, A., Dean, Y.Z., & London, C.L. (2013, January). Building a global indigenous health community of practice. A Paper Presented at the Hawaii International Conference on Education, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- London, C.L. (2012, February). Untapping department chair leadership. A Paper Presented at the Academic Chairpersons Conference, Orlando, FL.
- London, C.L. (2011). Development of an evaluation framework for the head of department role. Quality in Higher Education,17(3), 37-51.