- Aboriginal Health
- Cardiovascular Physiology
- Cardiovascular Health across the Menopausal Transition
- Exercise Physiology
- Ph.D. (Experimental Medicine), University of British Columbia, 2014
- M.Sc. (Human Kinetics), University of British Columbia, 2010
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology), University of Northern British Columbia, 2007
- H.J.A. Foulds, C.D. Rodgers, V. Duncan and L.J. Ferguson, 2016. A systematic review and meta-analysis of screen time behaviour among North American Indigenous populations. Obesity Reviews, 17: 455-466.
- H.J.A. Foulds, S.S.D. Bredin and D.E.R. Warburton, 2015. Ethnic differences in the vascular responses to aerobic exercise. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 47: 280-288.
- H.J.A. Foulds and D.E.R. Warburton, 2014. The blood pressure and hypertension experience among North American Indigenous populations. Journal of Hypertension, 32: 724-734.
- H.J.A. Foulds, S.S.D. Bredin and D.E.R. Warburton, 2012. The relationship between hypertension and obesity across different ethnicities. Journal of Hypertension, 30: 359-367.
- S. Charlesworth, H.J.A. Foulds, J.F. Burr and S.S.D. Bredin, 2011. Evidence-based risk assessment and recommendations for physical activity clearance: pregnancy. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism, 36: S33-S48.
Complete Publication Lists
Click for PubMed publications
Click for Google Scholar publications
Graduate Training Opportunities
Dr. Foulds is currently accepting graduate students. Prospective individuals with an interest in cardiovascular physiology, Indigenous health, women's health or cardiovascular disease prevention are encouraged to contact Dr. Foulds directly.
- KIN 223.3 - Contemporary Health Issues
- KIN 424.3 - Aging and Physical Activity